This clothing store is based in San Francisco. It was founded in 1994 as a less expensive version of Gap. The name was taken from a Parisian bar. Outlets were designed like grocery stores with an industrial styling and colorful arrangements. Excellent marketing helped promote brand awareness and business quickly grew. It became a billion-dollar business within four years and started international expansion soon after.
This brand is famous for its denims with classic styles that stood the test of time. Customers can try on the skinny, super skinny, original, and boot cut. The items are also available in four different washes. There are dedicated sections for boys, girls, men, women, and babies. After having survived tough years, Old Navy is back at the top.
Old Navy Headquarters Address:
- Address: 2 Folsom St. San Francisco, CA 94105
- Phone: (650) 952-4400
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/oldnavy/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OldNavy
Source and Citations:
- Old Navy on Gap Inc.: http://www.gapinc.com/content/gapinc/html/aboutus/ourbrands/OldNavy.html
- Old Navy on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Navy