McDonald’s is a company that pays attention to what its customers want and this is what has made the once mom and pop operation into a worldwide sensation. Because the brand cares so much about what you think, they created the McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey to help give their patrons a voice where they could feel heard and make a difference in the restaurant that they love.
The survey only takes a few minutes to complete and can be done on any device. Taking the time to complete it ensures that McDonald’s continues to do a great job, or continues to improve, so that every time you step into its doors you have an amazing experience – time and time again.
How to Take the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Terms and Conditions:
- Employees and family of employees cannot complete the McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey.
- The survey must be completed within seven days of purchase.
- You will need your receipt to complete the survey.
- Go to www.mcdvoice.com to begin taking the McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey.
- Enter the survey code into the provided text boxes and double check that you got the number right.
- Press submit to proceed.
- The survey will ask you a series of questions to determine the quality of your meal, your service and your visit to McDonald’s.
- It will also want to know what store you visited and when so that it can identify any issues and solve them.
- Make sure to submit your survey at the end as the survey usually offers a free menu item for participation or an entry into a sweepstakes depending on the time of year.
McDonald’s is a fast-food chain that wants to continue its tradition of excellence. It takes pride in serving generation after generation and wants to continue to do so for many years to come. Your feedback ensures that it can do this and keep improving at the same time.
With your honest feedback and McDonald’s listening ear, you can turn bad experiences into better ones and good ones into great ones. Just always be sure to fill out your survey and be honest. The executives at McDonald’s are always all ears and eager to hear your thoughts and suggestions.
- McDonald’s Official Website: https://www.mcdonalds.com/
- McDonald’s receipt: https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*S1Of8CcbH6EsRQKP3OkSbw.jpeg