Businesses want to know how their customers view them. With this knowledge, they can work on what they need to improve and accentuate the areas in which they already are doing well. Any smart company will work hard to keep their current customers happy, along with attracting some new ones.
Customer feedback surveys are an excellent way to determine what is going right and what is going wrong for a business. It is especially effective if a link or phone number is given at the end of a receipt. Once you have the receipt, you can go online to take a survey at any time. Take the Office Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey, which is available at www.officedepot.com/feedback. Share your insights so that Office Depot can move forward with a model to improve on their current business model.
How to Take the Office Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey
Terms and Conditions:
- Limit 1 coupon per household/business.
- First, you need to log onto www.officedepot.com/feedback.
- Once you get there, you should enter in the code that has been given on your last purchase receipt. Double check this and any other identifying information from the receipt, as your survey answers will not be valid otherwise.
- Enter in the time you completed the shopping transaction at the store, which is provided on your receipt.
- Confirm which location you visited, as well as your receipt number.
- Be sure that you answer all of the survey questions honestly and to the best of your ability based on your last visit.
- You will be given the opportunity to offer your name and email address and/or mailing address, to be placed on a mailing list.
- Take down the redemption code so you can use it the next time you visit Office Depot.
This unique survey tool is an easy way for you to help Office Depot and other businesses. It serves as a clear indication of areas on which the company needs to focus.
- Office Depot Official Website: https://www.officedepot.com/
- Office Depot receipt: https://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/uBdVJra_noSKH-psFmnwvw/o.jpg