Most of the global restaurant chains are focused on items like hamburgers, chicken, pizza, and coffee. They usually favor an American approach to food since that is where the business concepts started. Panda Express is different in that it introduces an Asian flavor to the fast food industry. It is currently the most successful one to do so. In order to maintain its position, it launched the Panda Express Customer Satisfaction Survey to get the feedback of their valued guests.
After all, those who have visited their restaurants and ate their meals are the best people to ask about the brand. They want to know what they got right, where they went wrong, and who among them were able to provide commendable service. So tell them which meal was your favorite and what you think they could improve on. Follow the instructions below and you could get a free entrée item from the restaurant.
How to Take the Panda Express Customer Satisfaction Survey
Terms and Conditions:
- The survey reward varies depending on location, though it is usually a menu item.
- Bring a Panda Express receipt with the redemption code provided upon survey completion to claim this.
- The survey must be completed within 2 days of the visit. It is available online and via phone.
- Redemption of rewards is limited to one coupon per person per visit.
- The offer cannot be combined with other promos and discounts. It cannot be converted to cash.
- Offer valid in participating branches only.
- Go to the survey site: www.pandaexpress.com/feedback.
- Enter the restaurant number as indicated on your receipt.
- Start answering the questions about the food, the staff, and the premises.
- Provide any feedback and suggestion that you may have.
- Write down the redemption code on the receipt upon completion.
Panda Express provides the masses with a compelling alternative to the usual fast food fare. Help them improve through the survey.
- Panda Express Official Website: https://www.pandaexpress.com/
- Panda Express receipt: https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/0e/8f/3c/08/photo0jpg.jpg