The Children’s Place is a company that really cares about what its customers think about its service and products. In fact, often times you do not even have to pay to ship on your online order. They offer affordable prices, clothes that last and impeccable customer service. Because of its reputation for having such a big heart for its client base, the brand invented the Children’s Place customer satisfaction survey to better know its audience.
The survey takes just a few minutes to complete and asks you to honestly rate your service. Your feedback helps Children’s Place to get even better at what they already do so well providing tiny humans and their parents with great clothes and great service.
How to Take the Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey
Terms and Conditions:
- The survey must be completed within seven days of purchase.
- Children’s Place reserves the right to publish any comments made within the survey for marketing purposes.
- You must have all the details of your receipt to participate.
- Go to www.placesurvey.com website.
- Choose the language that you wish to take the survey in. You can choose from English, Spanish, and French.
- Confirm the date of purchase. It must be a purchase made within the last 7 days in order to participate in the survey.
- Enter the transaction number located on your receipt. Re-enter the transaction number once more to confirm that you got it right the first time. It can be easy to miss!
- Confirm that you are over the age of 18.
- Check the box to confirm that you are not a robot. (Hey, this is the digital age.)
- Answer the remaining questions to the best of your knowledge and rate each category according to your experience.
- Be sure to submit your survey so that your voice is heard.
The Children’s Place is a business that depends on customers like you who take their time to tell them what they think about their service and items. When you speak up, Children’s Place listens.
Take a few minutes out of your day today to tell the Children’s Place what they got right or wrong. When you do, you are helping to make an already amazing business even better for you and your children.
- Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: http://feedback.iperceptions.com/Store/120804/ContestRules
- Children’s Place Official Website: https://www.childrensplace.com/us/home