Hollister is a California lifestyle brand that has made quite the name for itself, drawing millions of young people to flock to the store for the hottest new trends. However, Hollister did not instantly know what young adults wanted out of clothing and accessories. It has long depended on its audience to help it decide what trends are worth following and what makes them want to get up, get out and buy.
This is what prompted the making of the Hollister customer experience survey. Hollister understood, like any smart business, that it has to give the people what it wants to continue to see success. This is why the company now asks for advice from its customers daily to find out where it can improve, what it is doing right and what it could change to see better results.
How to Take the Hollister Customer Experience Survey
Terms and Conditions:
- Employees and family of Hollister employees cannot participate.
- The survey must be taken within seven days of purchase.
- Hollister reserves the right to use any comments made in the survey for marketing purposes.
- You will need your receipt details to complete the survey.
- Go to www.tellhco.com.
- Choose the language that you wish to take the survey in. You can choose from English or Spanish.
- Enter your survey code that is located on your Hollister receipt.
- Continue on to answer and rate the questions and categories. Answer honestly. Your opinion matters and just might help to make a difference.
- At the end of the survey you will receive a discount code for your next visit.
Hollister is a brand that cares about the people that it serves and it consistently is looking for ways to improve that image. It wants to see its name grow and grow so that it can better serve even more people in the future but it knows that it needs your help to do this. It knows it can only grow with customers like you supporting it and giving it the inside scoop on what it does right or wrong.
- Hollister Official Website: https://www.hollisterco.com/