Pizza Hut is a company that has always had a heart for its communities. It not only cares about the neighborhoods that it serves but it also cares what those neighborhoods think about it as a brand. It wants to know that not only was the pizza good and affordable but that its service was also impeccable. This is why the chain created the Pizza Hut customer satisfaction survey.
When you take the time to voice your opinion to Pizza Hut, you take the time to make the business better for you. The executives at Pizza Hut really do take the time to listen and they love to hear back from patrons like you who help them to improve. You never waste your time when you give Pizza Hut your honest feedback.
How to Take the Pizza Hut Customer Satisfaction Survey
Terms and Conditions:
- Employees and family of Pizza Hut employees cannot complete the survey.
- You must participate within 7 days of purchase to take the survey.
- You will need your receipt to complete the survey.
- Go to www.tellpizzahut.com.
- Choose the language that you wish to take the Pizza Hut customer satisfaction survey in. You can choose from English or Spanish.
- Enter the survey code that is found at the bottom of your Pizza Hut receipt.
- Continue on to answer each question honestly and rate each category to the best of your ability.
- Enter any suggestions that you may have or talk about a specific issue if you had one during your visit.
- Don’t forget to click submit. Pizza Hut likes to reward customers for giving their feedback.
Pizza Hut is a brand that has been around as a long-time staple for a reason. Not only does it make great food, but it employs great people and serves great people too. They depend on people like you to help them stay on top of their game and to continue to be America’s favorite spot for a pepperoni pizza.
Take the time out of your busy day today to talk to Pizza Hut about your experience and service. They will listen to your praise or concerns and in return, you will get a better Pizza Hut for both you and your family to enjoy for years to come.